Thursday, February 01, 2007

wolf like me






i've been listening to TV On the Radio a lot lately. I bought two of their albums... fantastic! I bought tickets to see them when they come to portland to play at the roseland march 23rd... if you haven't heard them yet, check em out. finally have captured a few photos of Sawyer smiling... I picked up a new backpack/camera bag today... the Lowepro CompuDaypack
. I've been looking for a new pack for the camera and laptop and sketchbook. i think this one will be great and used more than any others i've had. happy february!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

fabulous photos... do you do anything to them? I love them.

Joy

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do some ajustments in photshop.. contrast, shadows, brightness, etc... thanks for the comment! :-)

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home